WARNING: if you are afraid of strangeness, oddness, and weirdness in general, or dislike extremely colorful things, then you shouldn't look at my gallery
, however, I like darker colors as well. I am less of a walking rainbow nowdays...
ANOTHER WARNING: IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU, READER, DO NOT LIKE HERE, PLEASE LEAVE MY PAGE THEN, AS ANYTHING ELSE ON HERE YOU MAY NOT LIKE EITHER.....
If anything on this page bothers you, please leave. Don't start online drama with me. I do not support, or start it. Go somewhere else and complain if you feel the need to. If you do say something, unless I feel like responding, I will probably either:
1) Ignore you
2) Hide the comment
If there are more issues in the future, I will just block you. Thank goodness that is an option. If I can find ways to minimize the online drama in my world, I will use them.
To describe, hrm, maybe label myself...hmm...I'd say I am strange combination of the cyber (raver), perky/glitter, and hippy goths. (With a bit of a "scene kid" in there somewhere as well!) Some people may say I am a "poser", or I am like a chameleon because I seem to change styles/jump around between fashions from time to time. I just enjoy experimenting and trying different things; to see what works for me.
I, personally think it's silly that people are judged and hated on by others in their own subculture (s). We are all different, it's true, from what we see in mainstream society; why fight and argue amongst ourselves, and say what is this, or what isn't something else? We should appreciate the different types and groups of people there are (Like I appreciate how many different types of "goth" there is...).
I feel great pressure often to "fit in" in the "alternative world", often because I cannot tell the difference between certain genres, and so on. (I'm a music "noob" sometimes I guess!) I'm no music expert, and get genres mixed up frequently; and if that makes me a poser in the eyes of some people, then so be it.
I like alternative fashions because, while with some fashions people tend to look alike, I find that fashions like cybergoth allows one to be extra creative, and expressive. Everyone is different, in more ways than one. I have quite a few interests, and there can be quite a big difference gap between some of them. For example, I adore colors and brighter fashions, but I really like darker colors, and fashions too. To simply put it, I am a combo of serious and not-so-serious. I get labeled personality-wise as being, well, happy, energetic, and positive since I love bright colors, and I'm not saying I'm not, but I tend to be more of the opposite. I'm a strange one, I tell you!
I find that some older people in certain subcultures tend to treat younger ones...well, act like they are better than them in some ways. They get picked on for not being able to afford the "right clothing", know the "right brands", listen to the "right music"...damn, I feel the pressure there! Hm, that happens I guess in both mainstream and underground societies I guess.
As music....well, for right now, music-wise, I pretty much only listen to Vocaloid! I like Voca-Trance, Techno, and Rock...But, I listen to a lot of "Brony Artists" as well! I really like LapFox Trax too. I am totally open to new music; I just haven't gotten around to listen to other genres/artists yet. I am lazy...
I am still learning about myself, so if I seem inexperienced when asked about a certain topic (cough, music, cough)..well, it's probably because I am! Anyone reading this may think I am thinking too much about what certain others think, and perhaps I am...everyone wants to be accepted in some way, and has cared about what others have said (people who truly have an "idgaf" attitude, and don't let others comments get to themselves too much, I applaud you!). But sometimes people's words, and feeling isolated by others does hurt.
About Me: (I've only scratched the surface!)
- I am a color-holic, which means I'm addicted to colors (all)!
- My favorite animal, I would say, is the frog. They are (for the most part) my favorite color, and (though I do not use the word that often), very cute in my opinion!
- I am a vegetarian; a type of it anyways. I am not "pure" or something. I occasionally eat certain types of seafood once in a blue moon. I am picky and choosy with what I eat. I live in a GMO world it seems; I don't do fast food that often. I try to be a healthy person; some might say I can be a health nut! I like learning how to cook different things, and I enjoy exercising as well.....
- I love Animal Crossing! I only have the DS version as of now. My favorite character is Cube I have to say right now, I like talking to the lazy types and the cranky types as well. The peppies can be annoying sometimes..I always get so excited when I hear Gulliver's spacecraft flying over my town, or when I see Pete flying to deliver my mail..
- I am a PokeFreak! (A lover of Pokemon!) I will always love Pokemon. My favorite types of Pokemon are Steel, Ghost, and Bug types. I like Fighting, and Dark types as well.
- I also used to (and I still am) a Digimon fan too. My favorite Digimon is DemiDevimon (though he's a virus Digimon...)
- I am interested in the history of antiques, and learning about collectables, as it is my family's business..we find most of our stuff in thrift stores, I am a self described "thrift store junkie!"
- I like reading books and magazines on a range of topics, such as: psychology, religion, different cultures, health, cooking, interior designing, fashion, antiques/collectibles, photography, history, poetry, fact books, travelling guides, foodie books, and fantasy novels.
- I support diversity 110% percent (more if possible). I do not believe in stereotypes, or stereotyping. I am NOT racist or judgmental, but we teenagers (and people in general) all have our bad moments when we say something we do not mean to.
- I find learning about different cultures and religions very interesting. I personally, do not know if I have a faith yet, I am still learning and exploring....
- I tend to have a "split personality". I can be quiet and keep to myself, and be serious. (Guess it depends on the situation and the people I'm around, I only show certain personality traits/sides of me to certain people..) But, I can also be loud, and immature, the opposite of serious, and..perhaps annoying. It depends...
- I would definitely say I am a feminist, but not the kind that "hates all men" (though I can get like that when I am in a low state of mind....); I know there are different types of feminists and different opinions on it. But, I just believe in equality, that gender is just about looks (and in some cases, a label...). I think a lot about gender and how society thinks of gender, and the stereotypes out there.
- I would describe myself as gay-sexual (or gay-ce is another term I thought of..), as in though I am attractive to women, I do not have any sexual attractions to, well, anyone. Don't tell me I am the only one, because I cannot be! Sigh, and I'm stuck in a world when it seems that everyone is "obsessed" with S-E-X (In other words; I identify as "homoromantic".).
- I do not consider myself to be female (biologically, I'm female, but I refer to myself as "agender" or "genderless" (as I don't know what I am really..inside my mind..), but there are a few times when I also feel both male and female, bigender. This is a thing I am still exploring, and learning more about. I would prefer to be referred to as just Rina, or Ri.
Some may say I am too young to think something or understand something, and I won't say (or say anything close) that I have all the answers, because I don't, and probably never will. There are too many mysteries in this world. So don't hate or discriminate. I do believe that age is just a number. Thought it is true that older people are usually wiser; they do have experience, and have been on this planet longer, some of the older people out there don't listen to us younger folk enough I feel. I have met people younger than me whom I have had very interesting and "intelligent conversations" with in my opinion.
IF YOU H8, MAY YOU FEEL THE WRATH OF RESETTI.