Supporter (& Believer) of PLUR & Diversity!
WARNING: if you are afraid of strangeness, oddness, and weirdness in general, or dislike extremely colorful things, then you shouldn't look at my gallery
, however, I like darker colors as well. I am less of a walking rainbow nowadays...
If anything on this page bothers you, please leave. Many things here will bother many people I'm certain. Don't start online drama with me. I do not support, or start it. If you're looking for a target, you picked the wrong one buddy.
Go somewhere else and complain if you feel the need to. If you do say something, unless I feel like responding, I will probably either:
1) Ignore you
2) Hide the comment
3) Block you; if it's really necessary. I will eliminate drama whenever I can.
I used to consider myself part of some subcultures, but now, I don't consider myself "mainstream" or "alternative", I'm in my own space I suppose.
I REALLY DON'T CARE; how things change.
Some people may say I am a "poser", or I am like a chameleon because I seem to change styles/jump around between fashions from time to time. I just enjoy experimenting and trying different things; to see what "works" for me.
I like alternative fashions because, while with some fashions, and in some subcultures, people tend to look alike, I find that fashions like cybergoth allows one to be extra creative, and expressive. Everyone is different, in more ways than one. I have quite a few interests, and there can be quite a big difference gap between some of them. For example, I adore colors and brighter fashions, but I really like darker colors, and fashions too. To simply put it, I am a combo of serious and not-so-serious. I get labeled personality-wise as being, well, happy, energetic, and positive since I love bright colors, and I'm not saying flatout I'm not (I ACTUALLY AM; ignore what I just said), but I tend to be more of the opposite. I'm a strange one, I tell you! What I have chosen to put up online is just a scratch on the surface.
As for music....well, for right now, I pretty much only listen to Vocaloid! My favorite (female) Vocaloid is Gumi.
Male ones are Kiyoteru and VY2 Yuuma.
I like Voca-Trance, Techno, Metal/Rock...But, I listen to a lot of "Brony" and "Furry" artists as well. I really like LapFox Trax. My favorite of Renard's characters are Emoticon/FIAB, Mayhem, NegaRen, and Azrael (retired character). I am totally open to new music (not most mainstream artists though); I just haven't gotten around to listen to other genres/artists yet. I am lazy; I'm probably missing out on a lot!
About Me: (I've only scratched the surface!)
- I am a color-holic, which means I'm addicted to colors (all)! Yes, even brown, which I used to detest.
- My favorite animal, I would say, is the frog. They are (for the most part) my favorite color, and (though I do not use the word that often), very cute in my opinion! Second is the Canada goose.
- I am a vegetarian; a type of it anyways. I am not "pure" or something. I occasionally eat salmon once in a blue moon. I am picky and choosy with what I eat. I live in a GMO world it seems; I don't do fast food that often, and try to shop local or buy organic as much as possible (but I am kind of a health conspiracist I guess, I don't always trust what those food makers say about their products at all!). I try to be a healthy person; some might say I can be a health nut! I like learning how to cook different things, and I enjoy exercising as well.....Fitness matters to me! I`m an exercise addict!
- I love Animal Crossing! I only have the DS version as of now. My favorite character is Cube I have to say right now, I like talking to the lazy types and the cranky types as well. The peppies can be annoying sometimes..I always get so excited when I hear Gulliver's spacecraft flying over my town, or when I see Pete flying to deliver my mail..
- I am a PokeFreak! (A lover of Pokemon!) I will always love Pokemon. My favorite types of Pokemon are Steel, Ghost, and Fighting types. I like Dark types as well.
- I also used to (and I still am) a Digimon fan too. My favorite Digimon is DemiDevimon (though he's a virus Digimon...)
- I am interested in the history of antiques, and learning about collectables, as it is my family's business..we find most of our stuff in thrift stores, I am a self described "thrift store junkie!" Some things I am interested in are vintage plastics like bakelite, celluloid, lucite, etc. I am just getting into costume jewelry now. I like kitchy items, and novelty items as well. I have a lot of clothes from the 80`s in my closet (though some people consider the 80's to be too recent to be considered vintage)!
- I like reading books and magazines on a range of topics, such as: psychology, religion, different cultures, health, cooking, interior designing, fashion, antiques/collectibles, photography, history, poetry, fact books (bathroom readers!), travelling guides, foodie books, and fantasy novels.
- I support diversity 110% percent (more if possible). I do not believe in stereotypes, or stereotyping. I am NOT racist or judgmental, but we all have our bad moments when we say something we do not mean to. I`ve had plenty, but I try not to let my nasty side show online. I will never call someone a bitch online either; I hate that term. It is very demeaning, I think...
- I find learning about different cultures and religions very interesting. I`m interested in the Bahai Faith, though I am not a part of it...
- I'm not really a feminist though I used to consider myself one, but I believe in equality, that gender is just about looks (and in some cases, a label...). I think a lot about gender and how society thinks of gender, and the stereotypes out there.
- I would describe myself as gay-sexual (or gay-ce is another term I thought of..), as in though I am attractive to women, I do not have any sexual attractions to, well, anyone. Don't tell me I am the only one, because I cannot be! Sigh, and I'm stuck in a world when it seems that everyone is "obsessed" with S-E-X (In other words; I identify as "homoromantic").
- I do not consider myself to be female (biologically, I'm female, but I refer to myself as "agender" or "genderless" (as I don't know what I am really..inside my mind..), but there are a few times when I also feel both male and female, bigender. This is a thing I am still exploring, and learning more about. I would prefer to be referred to as just Rina, or Ri, however. I used to wish I was born a hermaphidite, that way, it would have been easier for me somehow...
Some may say I am too young to think something or understand something, and I won't say (or say anything close) that I have all the answers, because I don't, and probably never will. There are too many mysteries in this world. So don't hate or discriminate. I do believe that age is just a number. Thought it is true that older people are usually wiser; they do have experience, and have been on this planet longer, some of the older people out there don't listen to us younger folk enough I feel. I have met people younger than me whom I have had very interesting and "intelligent conversations" with in my opinion.
IF YOU H8, MAY YOU FEEL THE WRATH OF RESETTI.